Thursday, September 14, 2017

4 Quick Things

Hi Parents,

4 quick things for tomorrow:

1.  Box Tops are due!  If you don't have a collection sheet, please send them in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child's name and my name.

2.  Public library card applications are due tomorrow.  They went home in last week's Thursday folder.  (This is optional...you choose if you'd like to apply for a library card for your kiddo.)

3.  Tomorrow is Friday, which means ice cream is available for purchase in the cafeteria.  If your child buys lunch, he/she may purchase ice cream to go with a school lunch. If your child brings a packed lunch, he/she may purchase ice cream only.  I do expect the kids to know whether they have permission to buy ice cream.  I don't require them to tell me, unless they ask me, "Can I buy ice cream?"  I will answer, "What did your mommy and daddy say?"

4.  Library books are due tomorrow.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment