Friday, August 18, 2017

Welcome!

Hello!

Welcome to your child's 2017-2018 school year!  I am excited to meet you and your child, to get to know your family, and to work together as we watch your child learn and grow.

Please take some time to "poke around" on my blog...you'll get to know me and our classroom a bit better.  While you're here, please subscribe to my weekly updates by inputting your email address in the box to the right marked "follow by email".  After you input your email address, you will receive a subscription confirmation in your inbox.  You must click the confirmation link in the email to complete the subscription process.  Don't worry if this sounds confusing!  I'll explain more in person.

Speaking of explaining in person, I hope to see you and your child at our Open House on Tuesday, August 22nd at 10:00 am in our classroom at school (Room 9). Please bring your child's supplies with you on that day.  Later that evening, parents are invited back to our classroom for Back to School Night.  The first session begins at 6:00 pm; the second begins at 7:00 pm.  You only need to attend one session to get a comprehensive overview of the year ahead. 

I'm looking forward to Tuesday!  In the meantime, you can email me with comments, questions, or concerns by sending a message to jenna.lombardo@lcps.org; or by clicking the envelope in the yellow circle to the right of this post.  

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment