Thursday, November 3, 2016

Please Read: 2 Important Reminders for Friday!

Hi Parents,

2 quick reminders for tomorrow:

1.  Your child has a pink Federal Aid Impact Survey in his/her Thursday folder today.  LCPS is eligible to receive Impact Aid Funds from the federal government if either of a student's parents is on active duty in the uniformed services, or if either parent is working on federally owned property located in Virginia.  Regardless of where you work, I must have a completed form for every single child in my class.  You must sign and date this form.  If you do not sign and date it, I will return it to you to ask you to do so.  Please complete this form, sign it, date it, and return it tomorrow.  This is an important form.  I am offering lunch in the classroom with a short movie to any student who returns his/her form tomorrow.  I told this kids about this incentive, and even told them to bring you a pen to ask you to complete the form!  :)

2.  Round 2 of Turkey of the Year voting is tomorrow!  Please use the slips I sent home in last week's Thursday folder to indicate how many hours your child read independently or with you this week (remember, weekend reading counts too!).  If you don't have the slip, just write a note to tell me how many hours your child read. Please help me get to the next round of voting!  I want to be the next Turkey of the Year!  :)

Please let me know if you have any questions about either of these reminders. Regular update will come tomorrow!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment