Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Summer Hello and Reminder

Hi Everyone!

A quick hello to say I hope your summer is off to a great start!  I miss the kids a lot...it takes some time for me to come down from my end-0f-school excitement and to transition to the more laid back pace of summer.  There's a withdrawal that happens after the busses roll on that last day...it's exciting and disappointing all at the same time.  Anyhow....

I was just adding some August and September dates to the "Important Dates" section of my blog and I realized I should send a message to let you know that if you no longer wish to receive updates from me, you should unsubscribe to my blog before the beginning of the new year.  Please don't mistake me...I am more than happy to keep subscribers, but I know you will need to transition your attention to next year's teacher and next year's classroom.

That said, please know that I am available anytime to assist you, answer questions, or simply enjoy a story about your child.  I often say the number one requirement for being a teacher is that a person must genuinely enjoy the company of children, and I surely do!  :)

Please, please tell the kids hello for me!  I told the kids they could write to me or send me an email (with your permission) this summer and I will surely respond. Please tell them I've already consumed too much coffee, and have already finished 3 books that are longer than Charlotte's Web and don't have any pictures.  I can't wait to see them in the fall, to see how much they've grown, to hear about their summer reading, and to hear about their summer adventures!  They may have moved on from my classroom, but I still consider them all mine at school!

Take care!  Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment