Monday, April 18, 2016

Glue Sticks and Picnics!

(Not that glue sticks and picnics go together, but for now, we'll go with it...)

Hi Everyone!

The weather is gorgeous!  It's time for the kids to have the picnic they earned when they filled the marble jar a couple of weeks ago.  Therefore, we will have our picnic this Wednesday, April 20th during our regular lunch time.  Your child is welcome to bring a towel or small blanket on which to sit during our picnic.  If your child is buying lunch on Wednesday, he/she will get lunch in the cafeteria, then bring it outside to eat during our picnic. 

Also...A HUGE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GLUE STICKS!  In fact, I apologize for not saying thank you in last Friday's update.  More glue sticks came in this morning, which reminded me to send this message.  I beg your pardon for my delayed thanks.

I hope your week is off to a sunny start!  Mine sure is....after two weeks of Mrs. Fulgenzi practicing as the lead teacher in our room, I am "re-assuming" teaching duties.  I may have cried just a teensy bit when I told the kids how happy I am to be back with them.  When you literally cry for joy at your job, you know you've answered your calling!  :)

Thank you again for the glue sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment