Thursday, November 2, 2017

Important Information About Thursday Folder Contents!

Hi Parents,

Your child has a pink Federal Aid Impact Survey in his/her Thursday folder today. LCPS is eligible to receive Impact Aid Funds from the federal government if either of a student's parents is on active duty in the uniformed services, or if either parent is working on federally owned property located in Virginia.  Regardless of where you work, I must have a completed form for every single child in my class.  You must sign and date this form.  If you do not sign and date it, I will return it to you to ask you to do so.  Please complete this form, sign it, date it, and return it tomorrow.  This is an important form.  I am offering 5 Puma Paws and 5 marbles for our class Marble Jar to any student who returns his/her form tomorrow.  I told the kids about this incentive, and even told them to bring you a pen to ask you to complete the form!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment