Sunday, December 13, 2015

Interims and the Holiday Sing-A-Long

Hi Everyone!

My apologies!  I forgot to tell you in my weekly update that interim progress reports (typically referred to as "interims") go home tomorrow, December 14th.  Not all students receive an interim. If your child has one, it will be in the front clear pocket of his/her homework folder.  Please kindly sign the bottom, detach, and return it to me on Tuesday in the envelope provided with the interim.

Also, the Holiday Sing-a-Long on Friday is an event for Pinebrook students and staff only.  Families are not invited because we simply wouldn't fit everyone in the gym.  It gets pretty full in there with all the students and school staff.  It serves as a great send off to break...our Pinebrook family spends time together before the kiddos get lots of time with you.

Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment