Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Back to School Night and Parent / Teacher Conferences!

Hi Parents,

A quick mid-week check in for a couple of items...

1.  A friendly reminder that Back to School Night is TOMORROW.  I'll offer 2 information sessions in our classroom -- one at 6:30 and one at 7:30.  I will be presenting the same information in both sessions, so you do NOT have to attend both....choose the one that better fits your schedule.  If you are unable to attend Back to School Night, I will send home the information with your child.  I don't share anything at Back to School Night that I don't share on the blog, so while I strongly encourage you to attend, please be assured that if you simply can't make it, you'll still be able to access the information I present.

2.  Parent / Teacher conferences will be scheduled at the end of the first quarter.  Tomorrow, I will send out a Sign-Up Genius so you may sign up for a specific date and time.  Conferences are 20 minutes in length.  If you are not able to come to one of the days/times listed on the Sign-Up Genius, please send me an email so we may make alternative arrangements.

Looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment